Online registration is now closed - if you
wish to register to the event please fill in the registration
form and email it to: email@example.comAlready
registered and wish to amend your booking? Click
Please read the following information
All fees are quoted in Australian dollars
(AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
(on or before 31 May
(on or before 15 July
(on or after 16 July
||AUD 1,350 |
*To qualify as member your
organisation must be a valid member of the International Council on
Archives (ICA). If you require any information regarding your
membership or wish to become a member please contact the ICA
**Late/onsite registration refers to those
delegates who register on or after 16 July 2012, or those who pay to register
upon arrival at the congress. Congress materials cannot be guaranteed for
*** Students must verify that they are a fulltime
tertiary student by forwarding a photocopy of their student id to the congress
To qualify as member your organisation must be
a valid member of the International Council on Archives (ICA). If you require
any information regarding your membership or wish to become a member please
contact the ICA office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome reception
- Attendance to congress sessions
- Industry exhibition admission
- Lunches, and morning and afternoon teas on
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Congress handbook
- Congress satchel
- Attendance to congress sessions on the day of
- Industry exhibition admission for the day of
- Lunches, and morning and afternoon teas on the
day of registration
- Congress handbook
- Congress satchel
Note: Day registration does
not include the welcome reception. Day registrants may purchase tickets to this
function at the guest ticket price.
- All cancellations, alterations or transfers
must be notified in writing to MCI Australia.
- Cancellations received on or before 22 June
2012 will be refunded in full, less a 25% deduction to cover administration
costs. No registration refunds will be made after this date.
- As an alternative to cancellation, your
registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation, subject
to a AUD33 processing fee.
Social functions cancellation policy and
- Cancellation policy: The congress reserves the
right to cancel or vary optional activities if minimum numbers are not reached.
Regrettably, optional social functions and additional ticket cancellations
cannot be refunded if participation is cancelled less than 72 hours prior to
- Disclaimer: The International Council on
Archives and MCI Australia Pty Ltd and their agents act only as organisers of
these activities and do not accept responsibility for any act or omission on
the part of service providers. No liability is accepted for any inaccuracy,
misdescription, delay, damage, death or personal injury.
- All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and
- Payment must accompany your registration form.
- Your registration cannot be confirmed until
payment is received.
- Payment must be received by the due date to
receive the discount, otherwise the next level of payment will be charged.
- Cheques or drafts must be in Australian
currency, drawn on an Australian bank and free of all charges.
- Cheques should be made payable to ‘MCI
- Payment by credit card is also acceptable.
Please note that debits to your credit card will appear as ‘Event Planners
Australia’ on your statement.
- Faxed registration forms are acceptable only if
payment is by credit card.
- Payment may also be made by electronic funds
transfers. Please ensure the amount transferred is equal to the total due
including any bank charges. To assist in the allocation of your payment, please
fax transfer advice to +61 7 3858 5499 immediately after payment to ensure
prompt allocation of your payment. Please ensure that your name and complete
invoice number are included on the transfer notice.
Bank: National Australia Bank
Account name: MCI Australia Pty Ltd
BSB number: 084 255
Account number: 59 650 0566
- By providing your e-mail address and facsimile
number when registering, you consent to be contacted by these methods
in relation to this event and future events of this type.
- Your name and contact information, including
electronic address, may be used by parties directly related to the event such
as the organisers and approved stakeholders, for relevant purposes such as
promotion, networking, and administration of this, and future events of this
type. If you do not consent, please contact email@example.com
- In addition, your name, organisation and
country/state of origin may be published on the delegate list which is provided
to delegates, exhibitors and sponsors at the event. If you do not wish your
details to be included in this list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegates and others are advised that photographs
may be taken during the congress and reproduced for promotional
advantage of simultaneous interpretation of keynote & plenary sessions
& some parallel presentations. Sessions will be available in English,
French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese